1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
i would go with the Meyle HD/ZHP control arms...they last a lot longer.

·
Vendor
13,153 Posts
+1 to Meyle HD units...

This kit has been specifically assembled to include the 1st stage of common wear items on your E46 BMW.

Not only does this ECS E46 suspension rebuild kit replace those common wear items we upgrade your units with Meyle upgraded all metal ball joints & Meyle upgraded suspension bushings.

Change the way your E46 feels & even upgrade further than with parts from your BMW dealer. These control arms feature replaceable ball joints. This ECS E46 suspension rebuild kit includes the following:

* Meyle all metal ball joint control arms (left & right)
* Meyle upgraded control arm bushings
* Meyle related hardware

Click HERE for more information.

Please let us know if you have any questions! Feel free to shoot me a PM or email.

Best,
Joe

·
Registered
189 Posts
i am planning on replacing my control arms and bushings soon as well. would it be worth it for me to utilize ZHP pieces in that rebuild kit?

·
Vendor
13,153 Posts
i am planning on replacing my control arms and bushings soon as well. would it be worth it for me to utilize ZHP pieces in that rebuild kit?
For the money I would go with the MEYLE HD units. They are superior then the OEM arms and will be a nice upgrade.

The ZHP kit is mainly for those who already have a ZHP and want to keep the same setup they already have.

Best,
Joe

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
I had these. the cabs are junk including the poly. the control arms are ok, but the sway end links boots were cracking after a month. definitly dont do it unless you planning on selling asap. good customer service and warantee though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts