BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have located an S54 the seller would be willing to ship from the left coast to the right (Maryland).

Will be researching what S54's typically sell for and freight but if anyone wants to tell me what I might expect to pay for the S54 and possibly freight (and by what trucking co) feel free, thanks.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I may have located an S54 the seller would be willing to ship from the left coast to the right (Maryland).

Will be researching what S54's typically sell for and freight but if anyone wants to tell me what I might expect to pay for the S54 and possibly freight (and by what trucking co) feel free, thanks.
Enclosed or open? Lottery system or dedicated truck?

The value of the car is driven by year, color, sometimes a few of the options - and very much by PPI results - including VANOS BP, subframe MP reinforcement etc etc etc. Values can range from 8K to 30K+.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Enclosed or open? Lottery system or dedicated truck?

The value of the car is driven by year, color, sometimes a few of the options - and very much by PPI results - including VANOS BP, subframe MP reinforcement etc etc etc. Values can range from 8K to 30K+.
Sorry, I should have emphasized that this is just the engine not an entire car. From what I now see on ebay, Fedex can do it. Engine shrink wrapped and strapped to a pallet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts