BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Harness needed to connect the Parrot CK3000 into factory wiring.

Ordered the wrong wiring harness I need the older style CTPPAR007 kit, not the 008. Willing to trade this kit for the CTPPAR007, or you can buy this one for 79.99 plus free priority mail shipping. Contact me at rpetx at yahoo dot com if interested.

This will fit the following vehicles:
3 Series: 2001 To 2005 (E46 With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)
5 Series: 2001 To 2003 (E39 With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)
7 Series: 2001 To 2005 (E38 With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)
X5: 2001 Onwards (E53 With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)
X3: 2004 Onwards (With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)
Z4: 2003 Onwards (E85 With Business RDS/CD/Professional New 40 Pin Connector)

Connects2 Parrot Bluetooth Steering Wheel control adaptors allow you to use the Parrot CK3000 EVO Bluetooth kit only with BMW multifunction steering wheel controls. Voice dialling, answering and ending calls and adjusting volume can all be done without taking your hands off the steering wheel. The benefits of this kit include, integration with original steering wheel controls, Answer and End calls, Volume Adjust, Initiate Voice Recognition, Last number redial and Parrot software is upgradeable online.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi, I have just purchased a Parrot and Connects kit from a fellow member, however, I got the round pin (CTPPAR007) connector harness and I need the flat pin (CTPPAR008) connector harness. I will be willing to trade, however, your photo shows round pins?? which would be the 007. Let me know exactly what you have and maybe we can swap.

thanks
-george

Please see my post for WTT at http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=777259

1 - 2 of 2 Posts