E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The cable broke while changing the oil switch. I tried to fix it but it didn't work because the bottom part was broken.Connection plug required. can i find a new one?
Automotive lighting Cable Auto part Gadget Fashion accessory

·
Registered
2005, E46 Convertible, 330CI M Sport Auto, Mystic Blue, 80k Miles
546 Posts
You sure can. Look on Realoem for the part number and take it from there.

·
Registered
2016 340i xD 6-spd
27,243 Posts

Not sure, but I think 19 is what you want...though it's confusing exactly what you're getting with it. This is the sort of thing it's worth going to a dealer for if you're unsure...a good parts guy is worth knowing!

Edit...not knowing your car, this is just a 330i from realoem. Enter your vin, go to town.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I think in the electrical section there is a page of connectors. Or maybe on page with sensor. But going yo dealer may be best bet. Or recycler salvage yard.

·
Premium Member
E30M3 Race F10 535 R1150Rt M Coupe
9,418 Posts

Not sure, but I think 19 is what you want...though it's confusing exactly what you're getting with it. This is the sort of thing it's worth going to a dealer for if you're unsure...a good parts guy is worth knowing!

Edit...not knowing your car, this is just a 330i from realoem. Enter your vin, go to town.
YES, anytime you need a connector, the triangle is the connector number.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks guys, that's what I was looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts