Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Intoxicating!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Two things I liked about that video...the exhaust sounds amazing and the V1 in the dash looks amazing!! What's the exhaust setup and also where can I get that V1 setup in my car asap, I need it haha!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

VAC csl airbox, jvt headers, and a scorza muffler is what you're hearing :).

Oh, and resonators welded into the stock section 1.

·
Registered
50 Posts

Are you a complete idiot? Your driving like a moron through a residential area with mailboxes right next to the road. What happens if a kid runs out? Use some common sense man, go to a track or at least somewhere safe.
These other guys may look up to you, but I have lost respect for you after watching that video.
If you lived near me I'd nail your ass and you wouldn't be driving an M3 or anything else for that matter except a bicycle, which judging from your childish behavior is exactly what you belong on.
Cmon, try thinking a little more at would could happen. You could ruin the rest of your life and someone else's in a split second.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Are you a complete idiot? Your driving like a moron through a residential area with mailboxes right next to the road. What happens if a kid runs out? Use some common sense man, go to a track or at least somewhere safe.
These other guys may look up to you, but I have lost respect for you after watching that video.
If you lived near me I'd nail your ass and you wouldn't be driving an M3 or anything else for that matter except a bicycle, which judging from your childish behavior is exactly what you belong on.
Cmon, try thinking a little more at would could happen. You could ruin the rest of your life and someone else's in a split second.
Are you seeing people in that video? There's three driveways, all with houses far off the road. They're also next to the camera man, who has a radio to contact me if necessary.

Speed limit is 45, not exactly a "residential" street.

I'm not exactly sure how you think a video like this could be filmed at the track. Have you actually been to the track? It's not like they let you put a camera man out there and send you out by yourself to record some audio files :rolleyes:

We actually drove around for over an hour before filming this, specifically looking for a safe location. There was really no place for people to come from unexpectedly, and if they did the camera man could tell me immediately.

·
May the farts be with you, always
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
geez tough crowd..
yes there have been accidents and all accounted here on fanatics

and no ones here condones speeding..but dont pretend you and I havent done that.. Im pretty positive O found a nice road to strech the legs a bit..

its not taped next to a school dont have a cow..

we're guilty all the time.. just remember not to be a "burn" in your "hood",.. can never burn your spot. Drive like a normal human being, and be wary and safe out there!

·
Registered
752 Posts
If you lived near me I'd nail your ass and you wouldn't be driving an M3 or anything else for that matter except a bicycle.
And then his buddy recording you would have your dumbass on camera for nailing his ass so they can use that as leverage for throwing you in jail and then after he's got your dumbass on camera he'll turn it off and start beating your ass up and make sure you'd only be able to ride an electric wheel chair. Calm the fvck down man...your overreacting for no fkn reason.

Obioban...keep doing what you doing and bring us fanatics more videos please, thanks! :)

·
Registered
658 Posts

Sounds awesome dude. Everything else is stock? I noticed on that one link posted it said you had magnaflow cats.

Is it much louder than stock at regular rpms accelerating or cruising? Not annoying or intrusive of course, but is it more noticeable?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Sounds awesome dude. Everything else is stock? I noticed on that one link posted it said you had magnaflow cats.

Is it much louder than stock at regular rpms accelerating or cruising? Not annoying or intrusive of course, but is it more noticeable?
No cats at the time of filming this video.

In car it's barely louder than stock when I'm not on it-- my favorite thing about this setup. When I'm on it, I still can't hear the exhaust over the intake... which is fine because the intake sounds AMAZING in car :).

Outside it's plenty reasonably when I'm just cruising, though it's not that subtle when I get on it...

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Hey newly registered e46fanatic, you straight up threatened him with intent and even a means of how you would do it. Nice, very mature and respectable! your full of :blah: :blah: :blah: and even some more :blah:

Ian, sounding and lookin good as always!

·
Registered
18,540 Posts
great sounding exhaust... but, please tell me if i'm wrong.... didn't you used to rip on the HPF vids about street racing on m3forums when they were posted?

lol.... i know that all the hpf vids got deleted because m3forum did not "condone" street racing... i surely hope it wasn't you, if it is.. foot -> mouth

if it isn't... i'll foot -> mouth

1 - 20 of 27 Posts