BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just bought my 2000 328i about 2 weeks ago and im a little torn on what wheels im going to buy. I work at a custom car shop so a wide range to choose from. my car is black and im not sure what looks better. just looking for some opinions. I plan on lowering it and changing the bumpers to m3 style. windows are tinted now.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
65 Posts
ok so i just bought my 2000 328i about 2 weeks ago and im a little torn on what wheels im going to buy. I work at a custom car shop so a wide range to choose from. my car is black and im not sure what looks better. just looking for some opinions. I plan on lowering it and changing the bumpers to m3 style. windows are tinted now.
[/URL][/IMG]
Check out the avant garde m335 or m330 depending on how big you want to go. Also, for a lipped wheel the v714 seems to be a popular choice that I've seen. BBS makes popular lipped wheels as well.

As far as which style to get, it all comes down to personal preference. I finally had to decide against the lip because it just didnt fit me. Now, granted, i haven't even ordered my wheels yet, but i know now that for me the lip just wouldnt work. What color were you thinking?

·
Registered
28,945 Posts
Given the current look of the vehicle, I would go with concave CSL style wheels.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
VMR V710 in super silver would look pretty good on black car (they are concave).
Wheels with lips are not as popular these days and unless you find something really nice they will make your car look dated.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would have to say that i like the Lipped wheels better i bought a set of staggerd Beyern Mesh wheels and love them plus they look sick when driving on the highway or around town.

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
THIS

v

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im going to do 19's but im undecided on the color, some wheels ive looked at i like black with a polished lip, but others i like silver with no lip. ive put a few on my car that we have instock here but none of them have really excited me.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Step lip or concave thats all

·
Banned
1,074 Posts
do an Andy look-a-like...that looks awesome.

also, I'll state the ovious, as it hasn't been stated yet....don't forget ambers to clears.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
do an Andy look-a-like...that looks awesome.

also, I'll state the ovious, as it hasn't been stated yet....don't forget ambers to clears.....
oh yea, those will be on this week. and if I cant buff out those headlights then there getting replaced also.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts