E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today I was changing out a bad fuse and accidentally pulled out a fuse that goes to the instrument cluster.

Now a yellow "BRAKE" light stays on, the triangle with exclamation and counterclockwise arrow (maybe traction control) in the owner manual it's called the "ASC+T/DSC and ADB/ABX/DBC" light and Cruise control button stay on.

Also, my computer reset itself (clock blinking, etc) and when I press the mode selection computer button to change screens (to look at temperature, fuel consumption, mpg, etc) it doesn't change. It says on the time screen.

Has this happened to anyone else? I can't figure out why just by pulling that fuse out it would cause this to happen. I have no problem with my brakes and these lights have never appeared before.

:hmm:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Today I was changing out a bad fuse and accidentally pulled out a fuse that goes to the instrument cluster.

Also, my computer reset itself (clock blinking, etc) and when I press the mode selection computer button to change screens (to look at temperature, fuel consumption, mpg, etc) it doesn't change. It says on the time

:hmm:
Check fuse #10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.