BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***The engine is now on eBay with no reserve***

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270809823947&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm selling my complete S54 M3 motor. I purchased this from a local junk yard here in Oklahoma that specializes in foreign cars. I bought the motor for my E36 track car, but I don't have the time anymore so everything related to the car is being sold! The motor was from a 2001 M3 with ~80k miles on it. It comes with the original exhaust manifolds (most S54 motors don't come with these included), started, and power steering pump. A/C compressor is not included. The intake is complete with individual throttle bodies and plenum. The exhaust manifolds/headers have a dent in the rear cat as well as a small ding in one of the primaries; neither of which I fell is large enough to hurt performance. Both dents could be fixed if you were to remove the manifolds/headers and work the dents out from the inside out with a little heat. It includes the wiring harness, but I don't have the ECU.

***I called the dealer and they verified that the motor had the rod bearing recall preformed in November '04***

I'm asking $3250 plus shipping. I can get this strapped to a pallet for shipping for no additional cost.

I regularly post on Bimmerforums.com, so check my feedback on there. Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can you guarantee this motor to be in perfect working condition?

Can you post the Vin from the car it's from?
I can't guarantee beyond all reasonable doubt, but I don't have any reason to believe anything is wrong with it. The salvage yard gave me 90 days (that's expired) and they wouldn't have done than if they knew it was a junker.

VIN number is at my office. I'll try and remember it tomorrow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts