E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been strongly leaning towards getting RC's with CH's a distant 2nd (also RG-R's depending on the pricing), however i saw a set of CH's on an e36 M3 today:yikes: it was my first time seeing them in person & they were 17x7.5; i can imagine how nice a set of 18x8.5's would look:pimpin: anyone in the dc area have RC's (18x8.5) that i could take a look at before making up my mind, i'm really concerned about the added weight of the CH's compared to the RC's (i'd eventually like to track my car:D )

thanks for your help:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
The CH just looks bigger.
Both are very good looking wheels, I like the RC myself, but you won't go anywhere close to being wrong with any of these fine wheels :thumbup:

·
Damn Drivin' Fool!
1,624 Posts
I like the look of the RC better than the CH, but the CH has the advantage of being available in 19". Either way, you can't go wrong.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Well..I was supposed to get the rims on friday...for some reason PF Modify (performance shop) hasn't received them yet. They keep telling me not to worry..that it'll be in the next day. bleh..
hopefully tomorrow..
once i get them, I will post pics..i promise!:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts