E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Gonz997
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like we found a BMW lot. For those not there tonight who might want to hook up in the future, just west of Snelling on University, north side of road. Hopefully we can do this regularly.

Anyway, there were more able photographers there and hopefully they'll post. Looks like my camera was set on "Large" and I'll have to resize my pics (just a just a few).

By the way, I tried taking a pic while driving of the caravan (~ 6 cars) and I'd like to extend an offer to anyone who'd like to ride in my car in the future and film and/or take pics. I realized from the rear view that the vantage point in a vert is terrific. The twisties on the River Road would be great and I was kicking myself that I couldn't get some terrific shots.

I'll post soon.

·
Gonz997
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
A few pics. We had others cars show up after these shots. I left early - perhaps even more?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Sweet stuff, Gerard! Thanks for the invite out tonight and letting me use your garage earlier. I had a good time...except for the jackstand mishap,lol!! :thumbup: Great pics!

·
Gonz997
6,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian - anytime my friend! Good luck on your trip next weekend.

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
and heres what you guys missed by not going to the checker lot... :nono:

^This mk2 was in Performance VW a while ago... it has an R32 engine.

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
eric_r said:
$10,000 AC Schnitzer's?? No offense man but I think you got conned. Did he tell you his car goes 250mph too? He told me that when I talked to him at Oakdale/Maplewood Autozone ..LOL. AC's are expensive but whats so special about those? I must know... hha

I'm pretty sure they're ACS Type I, 18x10, three piece wheels. They're special because they were discontinued like 10 years ago. :)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Man.. I shot in RAW at 6mb a piece, uploading 50 of them can take a while. Then to convert, upload, etc.. it'll be a while, but just upon first glance it looks like I got a few nice shots. The ones that turned out seem to be mainly the two cars closest to the road... lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
so you guys just chilled in the parking lots?? or did you guys go somewhere? i wante to go tonight, but had other plans.. maybe next time you guys go, looks like lots of nice cars around!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
not a bad turn out, I will be there next time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts