E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup guys,

Thought I'd share these pics I took during school break.

Since the last thread, I added an M-Tech II bumper, RCR tails, blacked out headlights, lowered the front a bit more, LED interior and coupe cluster. Also put back on the outer halos. Hoping to get full M-Tech II soon, then maybe an exhaust. Let me know what you think! I already know I need to go lower, but my driveway won't let me.

ass up high lol

-Coby

·
Registered
173 Posts
:clap::drool:

front end is so clean! love it! you are an inspiration to us all lol. i need more front lows...

·
Registered
424 Posts
Very nicely done. Can't decide if it would look better with or without the license plate...

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
looks great. was always a fan of the sunroof popped, it sticks up the perfect amount.

·
Banned
142 Posts
I see you watching me on instagram haha.
<3 your car just needs to be lower but it's sexy that's for sure.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
damn. clean.
Absolutely classy. Well done.
Wow :drool:
:clap::drool:

front end is so clean! love it! you are an inspiration to us all lol. i need more front lows...
Looks clean man love it !
Nice man!
Excellent choice in wheels
Very nice, those wheels and bumper look perfect on a black car.
Looks really clean!
angel eyes look perfect! looks oem
looks great. was always a fan of the sunroof popped, it sticks up the perfect amount.
Thanks guys!

Very nicely done. Can't decide if it would look better with or without the license plate...
Thanks. I think it looks better without the license plate, but I'd rather not deal with paying fines if I get pulled over. Already gonna get tints if they notice my tints on the fronts ahha.

I see you watching me on instagram haha.
<3 your car just needs to be lower but it's sexy that's for sure.
Ahahaha how could I not? I like the direction your car is going lol. But yeah I know I need to go lower to make it look better, but my driveway is a b*tch. I seriously want to repave so I can run a lip and lower it. Rather not park outside ahha.

·
Banned
1 Posts
What are the specs on your wheels/tires? 19x8.5 et 35? I've been looking for a set of nice, damage free ch's for a couple months now but nothing so far..and your car looks terrific.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts