E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sure looks like they match the 6000K pretty well :rolleyes:

Here are the various looks of the WP Halos in various stages of lighting conditions:

Any questions? :thanks:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Theyre nice, and about the green, they all look greenish to me, except the 7-series.

·
Banned
3,759 Posts
Yea, they do look greenish to me too. (like I've said in the past)

But heres a picture of my car and my friends car. I have the car in the middle with 6000k headlight/ 6000k fogs, my friends car has I believe the first generation of the phosophyre dde's, which were supposed to be 8000k. Correct matt?

Hmm...Let me know if they match.
(This is pretty much the most accurate picture to real life, but a little over exposed)

·
Banned
3,759 Posts
Also to add, all of our cars are on and running for at least 5 mins with all the lights on. So my xenons have already warmed up and turned whiter than when I first turned them on. :thumbup:

·
Mod Squad
9,480 Posts
Nice pics and all, but I don't get how we're supposed to see how they match the headlights, if the lights aren't turned on? :dunno:

That last pic looks really cool with the puddle. Great idea for a photo. :)

·
Banned
3,759 Posts
jlevi said:
Pat, if you're going to break "the rules" and go into Matt's threads, at least show some courtesy - he (and I) have been trying to show some to you :rolleyes:

JL
Ok I'll offer my apoligize to Matt.

Sorry Matt :thumbup: But calling people color blind was kind of outta line IMO.

EDIT: I meant APOLOGY.

·
1.888.JLEVISW
13,665 Posts
ShotGun said:
What rules? Is someone gonna tell mommy and daddy??
Shotgun - After a series of incidents, Patrick offered to stay out of certain vendors threads in exchange for certain vendors avoiding malicious posts in his threads. Obviously there are limits, and if someone is "called out", that's different. But yes, there is an unwritten rule about it between us and the vendors. Not you. So stay out of matters that don't concern you.

Happy modding :thumbup:
JL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.