BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello E46 Fanatics,
Many of you know me as TommyG :hi: on here for many many years as being the top BMW Autobody Manager in New Jersey.
My location has changed but my loyalty to my BMW family has not.

I am the manager at Coleman AutoBody in Lawrenceville NJ. We are located right off Route 1 North next to Quakerbridge Mall and the Motor Vehicle office.

My resume includes:
12 yrs as the manager at JMK BMW
3 yrs as the manager at Concours BMW in Milwaukee
And a stint working at the Taj Mahal of Long Island....Martino Auto Concepts

We specialize in:
-Collision and refinishing on all makes and models (Insurance or non-insurance work)
-Paintless Dent Repair
-Rim repair and powdercoating (any color)
-Minor mechanical work
-Wheel alignments
-and much much more

Please reach out to me via: [email protected]lemanautos.com and like our Facebook page alsoColeman Autobody Facebook

Stay tuned here for projects, pictures and updates! :evil:

·
Registered
8,788 Posts
If you want to put your car at the hands of someone you can trust, TommyG is the guy to turn to.

Miss you, Tommy. You were THE single place fanatics used to go to back in the day..!

Best of luck with everything at Coleman AutoBody :hi:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
If you want to put your car at the hands of someone you can trust, TommyG is the guy to turn to.

Miss you, Tommy. You were THE single place fanatics used to go to back in the day..!

Best of luck with everything at Coleman AutoBody :hi:
Agreed with everything Ryan just said. Brought my car to tommy numerous times in the past. Great guy and always tries to go the extra mile to hook us enthusiasts up. If anyone in the area needs work I'd definitely recommend you go to him. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sweet, you're right by where I go to school. It's a shame you weren't here when I had my car fixed up.

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Can't say enough about Tommy's advice and service over the years. Great to see you back here. I'll be stopping by soon, Hoboken isn't friendly to cars.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks everyone! Been away from my people too long

-Skys the limit, stop by and say hello sometime. :hi:
-Reed, I can always meet you in Union or in Hoboken if you ever need anything :dave:

·
Registered
187 Posts
best of luck w/ the new gig Tommy! You def took care of me when you had my E30 resprayed......guys he's the real deal.....and went above and beyond making sure my car was done to the highest standards & was the easiest transaction I've dealt with ever. I get compliments on the paint on that car everywhere i go!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
best of luck w/ the new gig Tommy! You def took care of me when you had my E30 resprayed......guys he's the real deal.....and went above and beyond making sure my car was done to the highest standards & was the easiest transaction I've dealt with ever. I get compliments on the paint on that car everywhere i go!

Thanks Anthony....your buddy Jason B. is coming to see me next week:thumbsup:

Do you do fender rolling?

Please PM me for a quote on repainting my front and rear bumpers.

Thanks!
PM coming

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tommy! How's it going?
Raj, I still have that box of yours, I guess I'll just send it back to the return address????

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey Tom I have a pretty big dent in my rear drivers side door. I need to get an idea if somebody can fix it, shoot me a pm if you don't mind I'd like to discuss price and if I can get you some pictures of the dent

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Yea Tommy, just ship it back. I remembered it a few weeks ago, but didn't remember to shoot you a PM. Too bad it didn't work out.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Tom I have a pretty big dent in my rear drivers side door. I need to get an idea if somebody can fix it, shoot me a pm if you don't mind I'd like to discuss price and if I can get you some pictures of the dent
PM sent

Tommy, where am i meeting you wednesday?
Ill email you everything shortly

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
if only you were closer to me!

1 - 20 of 107 Posts