E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Re: Cold in sweden

Rossifumi said:
Must be then that you live in the wrong part of Sweden... Here in Göteborg we have a smashing 10 degrees celsius :tongue:
Asså du det e faktist kallt i GBG med för det är ju där jag bor med..... men det beror på vad du menar e varmt o kallt..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Cold in sweden

Rossifumi said:
Must be then that you live in the wrong part of Sweden... Here in Göteborg we have a smashing 10 degrees celsius :tongue:
kan du inte sätta in lite bilder på din M3 så vi får se

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Cold in sweden

kwan said:
kan du inte sätta in lite bilder på din M3 så vi får se
Vi tar det på engelska eller???
Have no pics yet - its all stock so no reason to take any... But I have some stuff ordered so when they arrive the pics will be uploaded - And you will also be able to see a cool M3 in Göteborg.

Lycka till med din bil!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Cold in sweden

Rossifumi said:

Vi tar det på engelska eller???
Have no pics yet - its all stock so no reason to take any... But I have some stuff ordered so when they arrive the pics will be uploaded - And you will also be able to see a cool M3 in Göteborg.

Lycka till med din bil!
What colors r yours? i havens seen alot of e46 m3 in gothenburg just two one with estoril blue color cab and a black one but it was a really old guy with white hair driving the black one

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Cold in sweden

kwan said:

What colors r yours? i havens seen alot of e46 m3 in gothenburg just two one with estoril blue color cab and a black one but it was a really old guy with white hair driving the black one
It's Imolared... And I'm 22 y/o so you will notice me when you see me :lmao:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts