E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this really worth it???
who has the bfp cold air intake?????????????/
doesnt your air sensor come up if you put one of these???????????????????????????????:dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
come on guys who has bought this!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
I bought it you can search for benfer on this site and you will find all the info u need....i got it and love it!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
no sensors acting up, that is good, but the real question iis did it make a difference?

does it sound better?
feel like there was an improvement?
better yet, have you dyno'd it yet.

i have pinged the benfer bunch about improvements on a 330 and they have had nothing to say about it so far.

·
Registered
874 Posts
You know...If you haven't bought an intake..I'd wait for the AEM...its not going to be more expensive and AEM's intakes are beautiful---and proven!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have it and love it. Get AEM bypass valve if you are in wet weather as insurance. Noticed gains and love the sound with my exhaust. Easy to install. Not bad for $150 (got in with the GB). Can't beat it for the money.

·
Registered
440 Posts
yep. like everyone says, "it's the bang for the buck". KillerJunior(a member of this site) did a dyno on his 325i with just the benfer intake. It has a little bit better gains than the Dinan CAI. Do a search or pm him bout the dyno.

I definitely feel the difference in performance.

·
Registered
688 Posts
marat III said:
come on guys who has bought this!!!!!!!!!!
I have the Befer intake on my car and I love it. I have been using it for a month now and dont have one complaint. The dyno show's that it does produce HP gains, and it sounds great.

I have had no software issues.

John V

click on my sig and check out my pics..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thnx guys i am really thinking about purchasing the benfer
but i first put on my list the gen v demon eyes!!!
how about shipping how long does it take???

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just got my BFP CAI and it sounds sweet. Do any of you hear a hissing noise during normal driving that sounds kinda abnormal? I hear something that does not sound right. It almost sounds like belts squeeling.

·
Registered
155 Posts
How does this custom job look. I built it sunday and just got done the carpet and install on sunday night.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts