BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this web site, www.injen.com, they claim that have developed a good CAI. Have any of you used their product or can vouch for them. I can get their intake for 239.00 w/ free shipping from www.ptuning.com. What do you think?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not so much price, although price does matter. I'm just looking for the best intake I can put on my car and I came across this one. I checked out BFP, it looks a'right. I will look more into it.

·
The OG Black Roof
2,650 Posts
Pm sent....I may be one of the only people with this intake...

And I think that this compared to the others that are the same 'style' i.e. BFP and Dinan....this owns them...cost effective, and it is a sick intake.....

·
ILCUTAWOOTIE
3,669 Posts
ingen?
that sounds like an ebay intake...you get no props with ebay intakes :)
I would recomend the gruppeM from rennsport.net
It looks beautiful...and its much easier to install thatn any of those other intakes...
-ALex

i bet u hp gains are more too!

·
The OG Black Roof
2,650 Posts
I love the Gruupe M's I've seen....

I want one for my 330ci...

But at the same time Injen is NOT an Ebay intake, and you might want to know what your talking baout before you start talking Lexie...

Injen is a very large company...dealing with mostly Imports...not so much Euro....but it is definately not a shi.tty part.....

:thumbup:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Injen was looking for E46's about a year ago to develop a CAI system - I guess they finally came out with it.

If you're gonna go with BFP, go for the CF CAI. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts