E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it seems to be that my suspension on (320i) the car is starting to come to its ends, since i have a cracked spring and 178km on the I'm thinking of going to the classic Raceland coilovers as thats all I can afford, Unfortunately I own a pair of 20" inchers that go on the car so a drop in the back is far from possible. I was curious whether I could have raceland coilovers but not implementing any drop. If and other setups would work please chip in.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Get rid of the 20s - they look too big and stupid on the 3 series. Also, they destroy what little performance your little 320i has.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i understand i need to get rid of the 20's but theres no possible way anybody else will want to buy a 5 x 120 pattern at the time being so im kinda stuck with them.

·
Premium Member
19,228 Posts
20s with a drop has been done.
you just got to do it right. rims have to be proper.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
thats always interesting , but like i said wit the rear 255/30/20 , on a 9.5 in rim. It seems difficult. Im pretty sure the offset on the wheels is 35.any opinions on what size tires could be stretched to bag the car ? or on the suspension issue ?

and ill try to get w/e pics i have up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts