·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**CO Fanatics Meet!** NEXT MEET: 6/14/2014

NEXT MEET: Saturday, 6/12 @ 1PM

Pics from the very first meet (courtesty of Stefan Rodriguez):

---​

What's up CO fanatics?? Got some people interested in this so I figured we need to finally get an actual thread started to do some actual meets...

The BimmerForums folks used to do meets near the Sonic off of Ken Caryl Ave. so I figured we should too. There's such a lack of activity from CO despite the amount of fanatics here! :thumbdwn:

Here's where we'll be meeting:

It's the RTD Park-and-Ride parking lot. We switched to there because the Safeway parking lot wasn't big enough.

This post gets updated constantly - keep checking back to see updates on the meets.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: **CO Fanatics Meet!** Weekends on Ken Caryl Avenue

I should mention that a friend of mine who's a great photographer is going to be there and will do free photoshoots..

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nevermind to the photographer bit - he backed out. After Sunday I'll turn the meet into a monthly meet instead of weekly, and hopefully he can make it out more. He does good work for free.

Come on people, I got some bimmerforums people going now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
**CO Fanatics Meet!** Weekends on Ken Caryl Avenue

Sounds great to me! I have a friend that might be interested in coming, he owns an e36 so I told him to tag along! If I'm not able to make it this weekend, I'll be sure to make the next one. I'm pretty sure my schedule is clear though.

·
Registered
41 Posts

Wow! A lot more snow than I thought here in monument. Don't know if ill be able to make it ::frowny::

·
Registered
2,930 Posts

If I can get out of the parking lot I will come. Looks like the snow is upto the side skirts right now.
Unlikely I will be able to get my car out. I will try though.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Gotta love CO... you say you want to do something outside and it dumps snow on ya. :tsk: If the weather gets better and the roads clear up tomorrow, we might be able to do the meet. If not we'll just do it next Saturday or Sunday!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: **CO Fanatics Meet!** Weekends on Ken Caryl Avenue

Yep looks like we'll just move the Sunday meet to next weekend. Even if the roads clear up, the parking lot won't be good. My photographer friend will probably be able to make it next week too, so that works out!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yep looks like we'll just move the Sunday meet to next weekend. Even if the roads clear up, the parking lot won't be good. My photographer friend will probably be able to make it next week too, so that works out!
Has the Broncos game time been posted yet?

1 - 20 of 130 Posts