BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@ DTMSean

here are some pics of the interieur from my clubsport, hope you enjoy.

The clubsport package costs 4.950 EUR in germany and you can order it with any 330 or 325 Coupe, but only with the rear wing ! For "outside" pics please click at my sig.

Marcus

·
Registered
17 Posts
Marcus,
Thanks so much for taking the time to take the photos. Your car is seriously the best e46 i've ever seen . I only hope to be stationed in germany when i get into the AF so i can pick one of these bad boys up ;)

·
I've got what plants crave.
1,478 Posts
carpenterm said:
What are the two foglight buttons for?
front and rears. they're on most european cars. the rear is built into the left tail light. It lights up in very bright amber red.

To explain it's purpose I'll use a scenario...

Suppose you're on the autobahn in a 911TT doing 250km/h or more in a light mist or even light fog. Visibility sucks obviously and you're going to be overtaking a car in the travelling (right) lane very rapidly but can't make out EXACTLY where that car is. First and foremost you want to know where the LEFT side of that car is so you don't hit it.

A lot of manufacturers send them to the US with the rear built in. My Audi had it, Benz and Volvo do it. BMW doesn't. Most people don't know what they do. The Audi dealer explained it to me when I got the car.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Wow!!!

That is a very nice interior...I really love the trim!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
340 Posts
did the m3 mirrors come with the package or u added it yourself?

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
ur car is awesome! :thumbup:

·
In Pursuit of My J.D.
2,354 Posts
I usually don't like Carbon Fiber trim for the interior, but yours looks sweet! :thumbup: I like your shift knbo too, seems shorter, and I like the chrome ring around it. Looks sharp!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
nice:thumbup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@ Derek330xi

The M-Mirrors unfortunately are not included with the clubsport-package. I added them myself, was simple, but not realy cheap .

@ waverz

The professional has two receivers and a much better sound-quality. The received radio-stations become autostored and showed in the display over the buttons.

The buisness cd don´t have these "features".

Greetings
Marcus

·
Registered
242 Posts
can we order the interior from bmw????? P/N?? cost??

·
Registered
406 Posts
what color interior choises do you have with the clubsport. is it only the cloth inserts like that or can you get like suede or just the stock leather. does anyone know if the club sport is coming to the US. i wany one more then an m3.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I just want the trim.....where can we get that?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
blatt22 said:
I just want the trim.....where can we get that?
The trim is named "alu cube silver":

For the complet trim you need the following parts:

51 45 7 895 405 cockpit
51 16 7 895 387 frame around the gearshift
51 41 7 895 391 Armrest front left
51 41 7 895 392 Armrest front right
51 43 7 895 399 Armrest rear left
51 53 7 895 400 Armrest rear right

Attention these are the german part-numbers from my friendly dealer. All together will cost around 700 EUR.

Marcus

·
Registered
396 Posts
///M Clubsport said:

The trim is named "alu cube silver":

For the complet trim you need the following parts:

51 45 7 895 405 cockpit
51 16 7 895 387 frame around the gearshift
51 41 7 895 391 Armrest front left
51 41 7 895 392 Armrest front right
51 43 7 895 399 Armrest rear left
51 53 7 895 400 Armrest rear right

Attention these are the german part-numbers from my friendly dealer. All together will cost around 700 EUR.

Marcus
from the part numbers you provided, do the armrests come as a complete assembly or just the trim? if not, what color armrest did you provide part numbers for? black? grey?

·
Registered
396 Posts
///M Clubsport said:
The Armrest-Partnumbers are for the black ones, grey is possible too, but have different numbers.

Marcus
thanks for your help.

i have another favor if you dont mind. i like the cupholder part on your center console. the US version doesn't have the lid you can slide over the top. the Euro does. are there cupholder openings under the cover or something else? if you could provide the part number for the grey part that would be awesome.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts