E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, it looks like all the initial enthusiasm for a meet b4 bfe kinda died down. I'm sure everyone is pretty busy, as am i, so i understand. Anyways, I just wanted to send a feeler out there to see if people were still interested. If so, do you guys have any date preferences and is cleveland an ideal location or would people like to move it to cinic or do columbus again.

Again, this is just a feeler to see how many people are interested.

·
Bahn Burnah
2,285 Posts
e46CI said:
OK guys, it looks like all the initial enthusiasm for a meet b4 bfe kinda died down. I'm sure everyone is pretty busy, as am i, so i understand. Anyways, I just wanted to send a feeler out there to see if people were still interested. If so, do you guys have any date preferences and is cleveland an ideal location or would people like to move it to cinic or do columbus again.

Again, this is just a feeler to see how many people are interested.
I am up for it for sure, but it looks like it needs to be after the holiday weekend, any location is fine

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am still up for another meet, because BFE is going to be hard for me to make. But I would agree, after Memorial Day would be a better weekend. Even just the weekend following. Keep me in mind, I am in!

DJ

·
Registered
55 Posts
My husband and I just got our 330Ci on Wednesday, and would love to meet fellow owners. We are in the Cleveland area, but anywhere would be fine with us, especially since the car is a blast to drive. Count us in for the next Cleveland meet!

PS - Looking for a decent place to get tinting - if anyone knows of a good place, let me know.

·
Top2Bottom
872 Posts
Alright, lets get this together.

Cleveland week after memorial day. Saturday or Sunday?????

Possible central cleveland locations: Independence movie theater by quaker steak, or The new legacy village

Let me know. Ill do what i can to get this going, and once we have a final location and time and date ill start posting on other boards

later..

kevin

·
www.piratecove.org
3,628 Posts
The Official Meeting place for the Cleveland area for the caravan is behind Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View in the Movie Theater parking lot. We could head there...would let some of the guys know where to meet for BFE too.

I'm game for anytime in June at this point.

and as for a local tinting place, I'm going to go to Century 2000 in Akron, $180 for my car (5 windows, smoked tint)

·
Top2Bottom
872 Posts
CtrlAltDel said:
The Official Meeting place for the Cleveland area for the caravan is behind Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View in the Movie Theater parking lot. We could head there...would let some of the guys know where to meet for BFE too.

I'm game for anytime in June at this point.

and as for a local tinting place, I'm going to go to Century 2000 in Akron, $180 for my car (5 windows, smoked tint)
that wouldnt be a bad idea...plus we could eat at quaker steak if you wanted to... Ill be able to get a few cars to come for a bit....

ill start posting on other forums... what date do you think would be best...saturday or sunday???? either day works

·
Top2Bottom
872 Posts
alright,

Lets say 1pm at the Movie Theater Parking lot next to the Quaker Steak and Lube in Independence. If you are going to bimmerfest and are part of the caravan this will also be the meeting place for that if you want to get yourself familerized with the area.

As for a photoshoot. Im not sure where would be a good place. If quaker Steak isnt crowded at the time, we could almost get a pic in front, other than that Cleveland metroparks, up in Garfield??? Or is there anywhere in the valley?

Any questions let me know. Or shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Im going to start posting this on a few other sites, hopefully we can get some interest.

I would also say if you have friends who have other rides than BMW, they could prolly tag along if nobody has any objections

thanks

kevin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.