E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so my friend owns a tuning shop in sacramento and told me that he could get japanese "replica" clears all around for my car for only $250!! But I'm not sure whether I should just go and buy the european ones, which will run me about....$550 (bavauto). What should I do and do u think if they are replica n look the same I should get them, all I want are clears all around (including corners, which I don't know if there r any differences), with the euro taillights, but at a reasonable price, suggestions anyone?

·
Lying, drunken cheat
4,326 Posts
Fitment on replica clears is usually poor. You can get a full set of OEM from Circle or Pacific for under $400 (which comes with everything you need including fresh bulbs). Ebay for even less.

·
Registered
137 Posts
another clear question

i looked on bavauto and didnt see any clear/red taillights for the e46 coupe
and also on circle bmw. maybe i am not looking in the right place

are there any other places where i can order them and what are some good prices?

·
Registered
12 Posts
SollyD said:
i looked on bavauto and didnt see any clear/red taillights for the e46 coupe
and also on circle bmw. maybe i am not looking in the right place

are there any other places where i can order them and what are some good prices?
Where can I get the tails with red on the bottom and clear on the top?
Thank you :hi:

·
Likes Supermodels
2,313 Posts
minnichs said:
Where can I get the tails with red on the bottom and clear on the top?
Thank you :hi:
check bekkers.com :thumbup:

·
Registered
770 Posts
PereiraProdigy said:
Okay, so my friend owns a tuning shop in sacramento and told me that he could get japanese "replica" clears all around for my car for only $250!!
I agree with others, you can get a whole set for $100 or less on Ebay and other places, $250 is NOT a deal for replicas.

-Jer

·
Registered
843 Posts
fvck it if you have sedan i heard there coming out with the LEDs soon if you havea coupe just buy the OEM Leds probably the hottest tails out there

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
PereiraProdigy said:
Okay, so my friend owns a tuning shop in sacramento and told me that he could get japanese "replica" clears all around for my car for only $250!! But I'm not sure whether I should just go and buy the european ones, which will run me about....$550 (bavauto). What should I do and do u think if they are replica n look the same I should get them, all I want are clears all around (including corners, which I don't know if there r any differences), with the euro taillights, but at a reasonable price, suggestions anyone?

I got real OEM ones off Ebay from the selller RevoTech or someting like that for just about that much. I really wouldn't call that a deal. Like said above, you can get water/condensation in the non-OEM ones and the fitment will not be a match most likely, they always have that under the Ebay disclaimer. I also would wait till the LED ones come out, I might settle for those and sell my rear lights.

·
Banned
239 Posts
ChadH said:
Get OEM or go home. I didnt buy a bmw to get cheap parts. :thumbup:
Second that. non-oem is poor fitment plus sometimes discolors to yellowish. Add the extra and get OEM, plus do lots of shopping first. Better to get from reputable seller to ensure they are OEM. Some claim OEM but aren't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts