BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have a few things sitting around collecting dust. Maybe someone could use any of these things. Open to any offers.

1. Sedan Wood Trim Kit w/ Shift Knob
2. Pair of Halogen Headlights off 2000 328ci
3. Front / Side OEM Ambers

Going to soon have Front bumper and Fog lights off 2003 323i. Painted Tit Sliver.

------

Wood Trim w/ Knob
Condition: Like New. No Marks or Scratches anywhere. Comes in Box w/ extra clips

------

Coupe Headlights
Condition: 1 Plastic Clip Broken on each. The clips still completely hold and work just as good. No condensation had ever got inside and work great.

I didn't take any pics of the Ambers but I am sure you know what they look like. Buy pays actual shipping cost.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
how much for the coupe light trim

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well if no one wants the lights I'll sell you the trim. But I need to give everyone a few days.

·
SBBMotorwerks
567 Posts
I am interested in the lights (dont need the trim, so potpie can have it)......how much?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
really I have no idea how much they go for. So PM me an offer. And I'll find out what it would cost to ship to Washington DC.

And potpie... If thais0n doesn't want the housing trims I would say they are worth 20$.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
------- Lights
well since no one has made any offers yet, I'll try this:
Lets say: $100 Or Best Offer. for both headlights

I am told shipping will be tops $20 anywhere in US.

------- Wood Trim
Lets say: $150 Or Best Offer for all 9 Pieces
This should also be $20 tops anywhere in US. I'll get actual shipping cost at time of purchase.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If you really want to clear a lot of garage space, sell the car, it probably takes up a lot of room . . . ;) ;)

Just kidding !!!

Your sig is incredible :thumbup: :thumbup: Truly one of the best around !!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alan F said:
If you really want to clear a lot of garage space, sell the car, it probably takes up a lot of room . . . ;) ;)

Just kidding !!!

Your sig is incredible :thumbup: :thumbup: Truly one of the best around !!!!
Maybe I'll just sell the Wave Runners and Motorcycles. They take up more space than anything. I have a 4 car garage that only 1 car fits in. :confused:

Thank for the complement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts