E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
maybe just a reflection :dunno: but I think it's better if you go OEM so u won't have to worry about fitment

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Yep definately a relection and I second the vote for OEM.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Nope. I've done a lot of shpping from yahoo venders but not that particular one.

·
Registered
124 Posts
2KBMW said:
I want to get clear taillights for my 2K 323i Sedan and I found this website, very good prices but the picture show a little red line on the top of the tail lamp, what is it? Is that a reflection? Please help :eeps:

http://store6.yimg.com/I/racerwheel_1730_158904566
i got my oem rear clears from eBay for around 180 shipped... now i need the amber bulbs but i can't seem to find it anywhere...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Loves cookies
1,537 Posts
Man, stick with oem lights to ensure fitment and quality i think they are not that expensive.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Go OEM or get the ones that are from BMW suppliers (Bosch or Hella)....

·
'a certain moderator'
34,496 Posts
Re: Re: Clear Tail lamp picture

dentrapment said:

i got my oem rear clears from eBay for around 180 shipped... now i need the amber bulbs but i can't seem to find it anywhere...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
autozone, pep boys, all those stores have the bulbs you are looking for

·
Registered
124 Posts
went to autozone, pepboys, oreilly, several bmw dealers, none of them have the amber bulb for the rear, the only thing i can buy is the platinum vision... if anybody has the part number for these bulbs, would be great help...

·
unregistered user
793 Posts
I bought some at autozone....the bulb is a PY21W this is for both the rear and the front turn signal lights when you have clears.

·
Registered
124 Posts
thanks, i'll try it today... one thing I wonder though, a lot of pps who ordered the oem rear clears got a new bulb boards to go with it... mine didn't come with it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts