BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Smarty,
I am not selling them, I just need help in putting them in. Whats your prob?????

I just got a pair of Clear Corner lights for $50. I tired to put them into my 2000 328Ci, but they dont fit... What can I do? Why are they different? I tired to JAM them in, but did not work.

Can someone advise please.

Thank you

·
Registered
700 Posts
Eichelruck said:
Mr. Smarty,
I am not selling them, I just need help in putting them in. Whats your prob?????

I just got a pair of Clear Corner lights for $50. I tired to put them into my 2000 328Ci, but they dont fit... What can I do? Why are they different? I tired to JAM them in, but did not work.

Can someone advise please.

Thank you
They may have sent you a the newer 2002-2003 designed corner. they changed the way the light is held in place.

I would give a call to where you bought them from.

Good luck

John V

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No no

No way man,
They are for a coupe. They even have the curvature that goes around the headlight. Just the clips are different. one has a vertical clip and one has a horizontal clip. Is there anyway to fix this or no.

Please let me know.

Thank you
Johnny

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
from the outside the coupe turn signals still looks the same, but actually the design (inside) of the current turn signals from the 2002 and 2003 models are different than my 2001 coupes. Make sure you specified that you had wanted a 2000-01 model coupes turn signals and not the 2002-2003 ones.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clear corner

Is there anyway to retrofit them?
Please let me know.

Thank you

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
either you got ones for sedan or you got aftermarket ones that have always have probelms if you can take a pic of what u got

1 - 7 of 7 Posts