BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want 'em and want 'em baadddd:lmao:
but where should i purchase them from - i've looked far and wide on the internet for good deals - and i'm not sure which places are the most reliable/ etc. Please someone tell me where I can get them???? Pretty please thank you!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks! but my dealer is sayin like 500 for everyting, and online i see them together for like 200 easy DIY; but i just dont know which ones are good??

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Well i have bought my clears online (ebay), though its taiwan made it still looks good and i love them... i bought it all for under 200 dollars i think it was around 180. Installing these lights is a breeze and it makes ur car look totally different....

·
Registered
67 Posts
I bought clear corner and side markers off of ebay... haven't yet done the rears. So far paid $60 for everything shipped.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Go to circle bmw.com I paid $87 front and sides and $212 for the rear and there oem.If you check the boards you will find a lot of people complaining that after market fall out,they are not clear,they fog up etc.
good luck
vern

·
Registered
728 Posts
i purchased my clear light set from a reputable seller on ebay. Sure there not OEM but they were a PERFECT fit with no adjustments:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts