·
Registered
356 Posts
Original Equipment Manufacturer

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and do i have to order anything else, such as the amber bulb for dot or silver bulb or amber reflector. i have no idea what those are

·
...and I'd be all shiny..
1,835 Posts
Here's the link for the front clears for the Coupe/cabrio:
http://www.bekkers.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=PROD&Store_Code=BI&Product_Code=3Seriese46light16&Category_Code=btslight3e46

When I ordered my clears from bekkers they included the bulbs so you shouldnt have to buy new ones. If you want to be sure just call them.

On a side note(but related) have you thought about silvervisions? Silvervisions are bulbs that are coated in silver paint but when lit they still blink amber. Basically the bulb doesnt look like a egg yolk inside the clear reflector. You can pay about $50 bucks for a set or make some "Do it yourself" silvervisions very easy for about $5. If you are interested email me or PM or search the forums on how to do this.

·
Registered
315 Posts
With bulbs

I got mine from circle bmw $87 for the front and sides and if your intrested $212 for the rear.There OEM and you don't have to worry about them falling out like the after market junk that you hear so much about.
good luck
vern

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmmm....Bekkers looks intriguing to me...they're the first company to include the "inner" portion of the tail lights...to eliminate the red portion around the "reverse" lights.

If in fact these are OEM, it looks to be a great deal for right at $300!

From what I've seen at Circle/Cutter/etc.. none have included the inner portion...

Ideas?

--K:dunno:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Re: Re: clear corners for my new car

Awesome-E46 said:

I'm a little confused. Didn't the 2001 330Ci come with clears? The reason I ask is my 2002 did. Was this a change from '01 and '02?
they only come w/ sport package option:thumbup:

·
Registered
644 Posts
Re: Re: Re: clear corners for my new car

MarketWizard said:

they only come w/ sport package option:thumbup:
Even so, I think it only comes on '02+ cis with SP. I don't believe that
SP-equipped '01s got them.

·
Registered
8 Posts