BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice job, tan / grey leather does really get dirty and you don't realize it until you clean it... is the clean side any softer after treatment?
Definitely. The dirty side feels like it has a hard shell on it compared to the clean side!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
very nice! i should be doing this when it gets warmer

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Wow, huge improvement. Where can I get my hands on these stuffs?
Send Brandon a PM, we've got literally TONS of this stuff in stock.

detailedimage.com (sponsor on here) has it :thumbsup:

I will def be doing this once it warms up :drool::excited:
They do, but not at the bundled prices we have it at :) Get a bundle = less expensive :hi:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
LEATHERIQUE.COM

and wow those seats were GROSS

what was your method?, cleaned using pristine then applied rejuv for up to 24 hours in heat so that it is really taken in by the leather?

I clean with pristine at least 2x, buff out rigorously then I let dry for up to 12 hours, use the rejuv with gloves on so that I can massage into the leather and let sit in a temp controlled garage for up to 24 hours before I buff

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Send Brandon a PM, we've got literally TONS of this stuff in stock.

They do, but not at the bundled prices we have it at :) Get a bundle = less expensive :hi:

Bundled kit looks pretty good if you want to do everything that it can do, but for guys like me interested in doing just the seats, the other two (prepping and rubber dye) have nothing to do with leather and seem unnecessary, more expensive if just wanting to do just the seats :dunno:

·
Registered
475 Posts
What was the process you guys used? This stuff just did not work well for me, I applied the rejuv and left it in my seats for hours during the summer heat and then used pristine clean to remove it. It barely looked any different.

·
Town Clown
15,089 Posts
holy cow.....how many sweaty arses were rubbing up on those 7 series seats????????? and those z4m seats are :drool:

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:werd: what exactly is the process of the leatherique?
In these pics, all I did was take the cleaner, pour some on a rag, then wipe the leather area. Thats it!

More parts of the 7 series. Just a reminder, I spent only about 1 minute per section and only used the cleaner. If you really took your time and used the rejuvinator and the cleaner the results would be about 50% better than what is shown here

Before:

After:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts