BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car has come a long way from its stock days. I wanted to mod it in a way that it looks like it came out that way from the factory, and after spending $$$$ lol, this is how it sits today. Here are some pics my friend took for me and also some pics I took after a fresh detail to get ready for winter. What do you guys think I should do next? opinions?

C&C welcome!! :hi:

·
Registered
591 Posts
:dunno: looks like you have most of the exterior upgrades,except led tails. work on the interior if it needs it, or carbon roof. maybe supercharge

·
Registered
275 Posts
:drool: Great looking car, IMO dont do a thing and just work on your engine performance if you want to spend money.

Wheel specs and shocks would be nice to know though :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Beautiful car :drool:

Definitely get LED tails, colormatch the splitters, and get spacers

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all the comments guys! Makes the idea of modding that much more justified:eeps: It seems as though the majority is saying LED tails, and i'm happy to say that i've given in lol, so LED tails will be in sometime this week.

As for the carbon fiber performance splitters, I can't convince myself to paint those things, they're just so sexy!

What do you guys think of going back to the OEM chrome grill? I've been debating on that for a while now.

@thesixsins: I'm in Corvallis during the weekdays and Salem/SE Portland during the weekends, and more so the latter because of the long Christmas break. Where are you located?

I'll take some more pics showing more of the minor details after I install my LED tails, stay tuned!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts