BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please read the following three sections before you post. It is your responsibility to know and follow these policies, they are for the good of the community.

<b>NO Commercial Posting</b>

There will be absolutely NO commercial posting is allowed in the "Classifieds" section without the express permission of E46Fanatics/performanceIX. Any posts that are deemed commercial in nature will be promptly removed

If you run a business and would like to advertising on E46Fanatics.com please email [email protected] for more information.

<i>By posting in the classifieds you agree to the following statement:</i>

"I understand that commercial posting is strictly prohibited by non-sponsors and by agreeing to these terms and conditions I will not be commercially selling products/items. I also understand that if I agree to these terms and are found to be abusing them that my account, email address and IPs will be banned."

<b>Respect other members</b>

No members are allowed to either make fun of the products or talk trash to any of the members For Sale threads. Everyone has there own style in modding and thats the way it will always be. If you do not like a part that someone else is selling then don’t buy it.

To be more blunt if you hijack someone’s thread in the For Sale board you will be warned towards your banishment.

<b>Fraud</b>

Due to the increasing number of complaints of FRAUDULENT transactions. Any member advertising goods for sale that is not fullfilling his or her end of an agreed upon bargain will be summarily banned from E46Fanatics.

These individuals are not welcome nor wanted here.

Please note that the accused will be allowed state his/her side of the story in rebuttal to the accusation and their banishment from the boards will come under review. Non acknowledgement (response to PMs or email from admins or mods) of the accusation will be taken as an admittance of guilt.

<b>General Guidelines</b>

Please take a moment to review all of the E46Fanatics.com guidelines found in the <a href="http://forum.e46fanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=29"><font color="red">site news and announcements forum</font></a>

<a href="http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=106744"><font color="red">E46Fanatics.com Guidelines</font></a>

Thanks,
The E46Fanatics.com Team!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.