E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 373 Posts

· Registered
24,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome, Class of 2011...in an effort to combat the complete utter...lack of sense...that is going to inevitably ensue...please follow Kpeng's Five 2011 Commandments.

1. If you're thinking of a question, it's already been answered. Click the search button.

2. If you stumble on something you consider to be "super cool" or "hella tight", it's already been posted on the forum and you don't need to waste everyone's time again.

3. 24"s are not ok, neon lights are stupid, all angel eyes are the same, if you want to learn about oil then search, ebay headers are fine, ebay turbochargers are not fine, best place to purchase something is in the sponsors' section, Raceland is synonymous with garbage, preventative maintenance is key.

4. Use proper grammar. Speak like a normal person, not some thug.

5. Respect your elders.

· Registered
1,454 Posts
I loike very much

· Registered
34 Posts
How predictable. Another rant from a pompous forum "elder" who feels he is entitled to something.

At least the new guys ask honest, innocuous (albeit poorly researched) questions.

The pretentious snobs in this forum are the ones who add all the negativity.

· Registered
2016 M235i 6-spd
29,213 Posts
Another way to think of these commandments is to ask nothing until 2012, when these rules don't apply to you anymore!

Or...search, read, and then ask an informed question as best you can, with whatever English skills you have, and know that someone will show mercy for your car, though maybe not for you!

Kpeng, you don't really want to motivate some noob to go hunting down your first posts, do you? :lmao: I bet you did something really stupid and wrote about it here...like, perhaps, pour gasoline on your driveway, ignite it, and then use the flames to shave your legs? Seems like you're the kind of guy that'd have that in you! :lmao:

· Registered
344 Posts
Lusticles, I could not agree more. I would just love it if some of the "search" snobs would just NOT answer the friggin question if it bothers them. Ignore, don't bump it up to the top with a dumbass "search". If every question has been answered, shut the damn technical forums down. Then you can just leave the site to people who post pics of someone's distastefully modded car and what they did last night.

· Registered
352 Posts
ALL members specifically young, impatient and naive ones, need this direction. It is frustrating having to wade through the wasteland of redundant uninformed threads to find an answer to a problem. I'm sure the majority have a skeleton post in their interwebz closet, but it's still a good idea to let the masses know that posting every question they have is a waste of space.

· Registered
335 Posts
Lusticles, I could not agree more. I would just love it if some of the "search" snobs would just NOT answer the friggin question if it bothers them. Ignore, don't bump it up to the top with a dumbass "search". If every question has been answered, shut the damn technical forums down. Then you can just leave the site to people who post pics of someone's distastefully modded car and what they did last night.
+1 what's the point of having an open forum when everyone gets pissed off if a question had been asked before.

1 - 20 of 373 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.