E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
yo mama
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come all the pictures I have seen make the Clarion 925VD look like its sticking out so much when its in its closed position?

Does this unit also have a seperate brain?

What other HU's are comparable to this one?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
because the people choose to have them installed that way... mine does not stick out at all, goes all the way in, ill try to snap some pics.... and if your referring to the "brain", then yes, it is seperate... you have to put it like under the seat or something...

·
Car Audio Nut
233 Posts
If you have it all the way in it will not open correctly. I would like to see what yours looks like if it's in all the way.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Diamond Audio mids

Hey Delirium,
I saw your post on the elitecaraudio forum. Did you ever resolve the lack of mids from your Diamonds? I installed a pair of s600s in the front doors of my sedan this weekend. They sound amazing in the high end but it does seem like they're a little weak in the middle range. I thought maybe it was just my ears adjusting after being used to the muddy stock system or getting used to the higher end tweeters but now I'm not so sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts