E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am about to go confirm on a 330Ci but just need a little help deciding on a color. Interior will be black but not sure on the exterior. Narrowed it down to Silver Grey or Carbon Black so was wondering if anyone could post pics of a Ci in those two colors to help me decide?

Thanks heaps in advance!!!

·
Mod Squad
9,629 Posts
My Carbon Black Ci

Silver Grey is a nice color from the pics I've seen, but I couldn't be happier with Carbon Black. It's the perfect color for someone who's indecisive. I wanted either Jet Black (I have a JB e36) or Orient Blue and had a hard time deciding until I saw a Carbon Black cabrio, CB was the only color I wanted after seeing it. I too had the full spectrum of BMW colors available to me, but I was sold on CB.

·
.--. . -. .. ...
4,415 Posts
Ive posted this pic a lot, but it just shows how reflective the silver gray is. If you are willing to keep it clean, go w/ the black. But if you want something that wont show dirt like a black car will, but is nearly as reflective, get silver gray.

Edit: Found another of the reflection on my roof:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies and pics!!!!

I was initially a little worried about the cleaning needed to maintain a black car (been down that road before) but when I saw a Carbon Black Individual sedan at the showroom I must admit I went a little weak in the knees cos it looked SWEET. The Silver Grey sedan there was also another looker but the only Cis they had there were in Mystic Blue, Alpine White and Orient Blue so wanted to see how they looked on a Coupe cos it is a little hard to visualise.

Will be heading down tomorrow and look again at the colors and make a decision. Will keep everyone updated!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.