E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
has 1 FLY Ci
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up fanaticsz. Bobby and I went on a little photoshoot here in Riverside, one of the most boring cities ever. Oh yea bronfufu tagged along too :rolleyes: :tongue: ....

Anyways, here are some of the pics. Don't expect anything too special, besides bobby's car, cuz my car just looks wack next to his :sad:

Hey :thumbup: for bobby!

Ok here are the pics

·
Registered
738 Posts
was i not invited cuz of the dent in my side? :(

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ci FLY said:
what's up fanaticsz. Bobby and I went on a little photoshoot here in Riverside, one of the most boring cities ever. Oh yea bronfufu tagged along too :rolleyes: :tongue: ....

Anyways, here are some of the pics. Don't expect anything too special, besides bobby's car, cuz my car just looks wack next to his :sad:

Hey :thumbup: for bobby!

Ok here are the pics
Saro, man, dont say that, ur baby looks just as beautiful as mine, in fact, it might even look better some day! Keep up w/ the good work, it was fun, we'll do it again (with a better lighting parking lot) :thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
8,729 Posts
hey that kit looks familiar!!!!! :thumbup:

·
has 1 FLY Ci
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: Ci FLY meets therocket808

therocket808 said:

Saro, man, dont say that, ur baby looks just as beautiful as mine, in fact, it might even look better some day! Keep up w/ the good work, it was fun, we'll do it again (with a better lighting parking lot) :thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin:
thanks for the words of encouragement man! you got one of the cleanest rides I've ever seen! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.