E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up fanaticsz. Bobby and I went on a little photoshoot here in Riverside, one of the most boring cities ever. Oh yea bronfufu tagged along too :rolleyes: :tongue: ....

Anyways, here are some of the pics. Don't expect anything too special, besides bobby's car, cuz my car just looks wack next to his :sad:

Hey :thumbup: for bobby!

Ok here are the pics

·
Registered
21 Posts
was i not invited cuz of the dent in my side? :(

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HiRBY said:
was i not invited cuz of the dent in my side? :(
you were not invited cuz the away message next to your name said "playing with myself in the bathroom..."

:flipoff:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Ci FLY said:
what's up fanaticsz. Bobby and I went on a little photoshoot here in Riverside, one of the most boring cities ever. Oh yea bronfufu tagged along too :rolleyes: :tongue: ....

Anyways, here are some of the pics. Don't expect anything too special, besides bobby's car, cuz my car just looks wack next to his :sad:

Hey :thumbup: for bobby!

Ok here are the pics
Saro, man, dont say that, ur baby looks just as beautiful as mine, in fact, it might even look better some day! Keep up w/ the good work, it was fun, we'll do it again (with a better lighting parking lot) :thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
hey that kit looks familiar!!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Re: cool pics

Casanova said:
too dark to see the other car but yours is sweet.

i can't see the holes from removing your license plate, how'd you get rid of them?
i know the lighting's kinda bad, maybe that's why u cannt see the holes,:D

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: Ci FLY meets therocket808

therocket808 said:

Saro, man, dont say that, ur baby looks just as beautiful as mine, in fact, it might even look better some day! Keep up w/ the good work, it was fun, we'll do it again (with a better lighting parking lot) :thumbup: :thumbup: :pimpin:
thanks for the words of encouragement man! you got one of the cleanest rides I've ever seen! :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts