BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
can ya spare some change?
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this ring as a gift and I'm 95% sure its a replica since I have a Chrome Hearts ring but of different style and this ring just doesn't feel like it up to par on quality, but it weighs about the same as the floral cross one I have. So I'm selling it assuming its a replica. Size 11 and the center spins. Its made of real 92.5 sterling silver. This ring doesn't fit me, its 1 size off. Looks pretty cool tho.

I'm asking for $70 + shipping OBO. I think that seems reasonable.

Here's a Japanese site that sells Chrome Hearts rings:
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/sterling/471279/470695/470708/

·
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xS3x said:

the original costs about 99999999999999x as much
ok, now your just exagerating :) not that many times more... I bought my floral cross one from the chrome hearts store in Hong Kong for about $670 US.

·
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xS3x said:
you know the replica chrome heart goes for about 1000NT in taiwan

1NT to 35USD conversion rates
I've never seen this type of replica for sale before last time I was in Taiwan, but then that was 2 years ago. The ones I saw going for that price were the standard spacer rings and scroll band rings or so obviously fake keeper rings that were of the wrong design.

But like I said, its OBO cause I don't know how much it should go for. I'm just going by the fact that its a 92.5 silver ring of this size, weight, and unique design that has never been worn.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts