E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv been trying to do research on a chip for my 04 325xi and all iv been seeing were chips that just kill the rev limiter and top end non that really give n e horse power can n e one help me out and let me know witch ones r good and worth buying thank

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Iv been trying to do research on a chip for my 04 325xi and all iv been seeing were chips that just kill the rev limiter and top end non that really give n e horse power can n e one help me out and let me know witch ones r good and worth buying thank

Witch!?

Where!?

·
Registered
6,131 Posts

Your post is missing letters, please check your keyboard.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Buy a BMW performance intake to start http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...fo&PartID=755875&siteid=214672&catalogid=4462 for $315. A members dyno test on a ZHP showed a gain on 6.5HP (BMW claim +3 HP but they underpromise and underdeliver :thumbup:).
The adaptive ECU will adjust the engine map automatically for the increased airflow. Chips like Shark give a small bump by assuming you use premium gas always, smoothing ECU maps and optimizing CAI, headers and exhaust. Some help manage CELs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts