BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. I got reffered to this forum by a buddy of mine over on Bimmerforums.com (sorry if it's prohibited to advertise other websites on here).

The reason why I came to these forums is with hopes on finding parts for my BMW. I'm going to start the modding soon (hopefully), and he told me that most of the stuff I want can be probably found on here. So here I am, not going to go into much about my life, but the name is Kamil, as you can figure by my account name - if you're smart enough. 18 years old, and the car I drive is a '02 330Ci, as you can see in my signature.

Not too much to brag about, but hey it's something I wanted, so there it is. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I wash it real good, and we have a fairly nice afternoon down here, which is not a lot of lately.

Well, that's about it, so that's me. If you want to know anything more about me I guess you are more than welcome to ask. And if you happen to be from CT, give a shout out - don't be shy.

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,614 Posts
What's up everyone. I got reffered to this forum by a buddy of mine over on Bimmerforums.com (sorry if it's prohibited to advertise other websites on here).

The reason why I came to these forums is with hopes on finding parts for my BMW. I'm going to start the modding soon (hopefully), and he told me that most of the stuff I want can be probably found on here. So here I am, not going to go into much about my life, but the name is Kamil, as you can figure by my account name - if you're smart enough. 18 years old, and the car I drive is a '02 330Ci, as you can see in my signature.

Not too much to brag about, but hey it's something I wanted, so there it is. I will post pictures of the car as soon as I wash it real good, and we have a fairly nice afternoon down here, which is not a lot of lately.

Well, that's about it, so that's me. If you want to know anything more about me I guess you are more than welcome to ask. And if you happen to be from CT, give a shout out - don't be shy.

Welcome bro. :hi:

I'm in Newington, if you have any questions about your car or mods hit me up. :thumbup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Whats good man. I'm from CT, too! Im down in Stamford, so we're pretty close. I'm 18 myself. Welcome to the forums, you'll find a ton of useful info for your car, and ideas for modding (read: more ways to spend money) :pimpin:
Where do you go to school?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in NCC at the moment, something to get started. Planning to do two years there, then take a break from school, get a steady job, move out. Try that life...

Im in stamford everyday basically, since my g/f is from stamford... It's my second home, lived there for a year - but hey who want's to hear my f***ing life story right? :)

Thanks for the replies guys.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im in NCC at the moment, something to get started. Planning to do two years there, then take a break from school, get a steady job, move out. Try that life...

Im in stamford everyday basically, since my g/f is from stamford... It's my second home, lived there for a year - but hey who want's to hear my f***ing life story right? :)

Thanks for the replies guys.
Who's your GF?
I know a couple of kids that go to NCC, too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I doubt you'd know her, though she does have a lot of friends (too friendly... but I can't make her stop :)) ...

What about yourself, you're in school? And if so, where at?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Haha its straight dude. If she goes to SHS or WHS I might now her. I go to Westhill

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shes used to go to Westhill, graduated 2 years ago... She's in college now herself...

How does the general scene look in Stamford, or the neighboring towns...? I wasn't really looking for any meet spots or anything, but I might try to get with the local BMW owners. Don't discuss this on open forums though, talk in PM if you got something to tell me, if not it's cool. Just keep anything that talk related in PMs...

Getting new shoes for the car after winter, well actually probably get them during winter, and put them on after it's gone. We're supposed to get raped up the ass by this years snow falls... That's always fun in a RWD, especially a BMW...

Friend is a fireman, and he pulled out 7 BMWs alone out of ditches last winter, and it wasn't even that severe... :confused:

·
Banned
1,169 Posts

Welcome :hi:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I know a buncha kids that graduated 06. Anyways, scene really isn't much. Not any meets are that local. Theyre either in NY or upstate CT. Pretty much on my own here, or at least thats how it seems like.

Didn't know we were expecting to get that much snowfall this year. I think I'm going to garage the car for this winter. I'll be changing a bunch of parts (control arms, RTABs, different mounts/bushings, all fresh filters, giving it a full detail, etc) so it'll be ready for some action this spring. Also saving up to buy wheels for once the snow melts, and possibly attending some AutoX events when the weather is nice.

·
The OG Black Roof
2,779 Posts
:hi:

Welcome to the forums...

I am in CT too...

I'm in Simsbury. I moved here from California to finish up school. I am a senior at University of Hartford...

·
Registered
261 Posts

Welcome to the forums...

I am in CT too...

I'm in Simsbury. I moved here from California to finish up school. I am a senior at University of Hartford...
Hey my friend goes there. Do you know a kid named George Rigakos?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know a buncha kids that graduated 06. Anyways, scene really isn't much. Not any meets are that local. Theyre either in NY or upstate CT. Pretty much on my own here, or at least thats how it seems like.

Didn't know we were expecting to get that much snowfall this year. I think I'm going to garage the car for this winter. I'll be changing a bunch of parts (control arms, RTABs, different mounts/bushings, all fresh filters, giving it a full detail, etc) so it'll be ready for some action this spring. Also saving up to buy wheels for once the snow melts, and possibly attending some AutoX events when the weather is nice.
That's good to know... Well you're not competely on your own... When the winter is over and done with we can maybe shoot for some action down in Stamford or the neighboring towns... We'll see I guess...

My question is, when you say you're going to change a bunch of parts like lower control arms, do you mean you have a place and are able to do it yourself? Because my right control arm is SHOT DEAD, and I need to get that replaced, would do it myself but don't have a place where I can do it.

A garage in my house is still just a blue print. :hmm:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome :hi:
Hey there,

Im actually currently trying to close a transaction with you guys on new Meyle HD control arms & bushings kit. Need to replace my OEM ones, because the right one is beat to sh*t...

I'm loving the service so far, the communication, and speed you guys operate at is really good.

Defenitely have a referral to everyone I know with BMWs in my book.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
When are you getting the diff. installed?
:D Soon. Probably within the next couple weeks. I'm trying to get a parts list together for the install, ie. fluid, the two torx bolts for the output flanges, wave washers/seals, etc. Plus I want to learn all I can about the swap before I tackle the task. Thanks again for the deal, bro. When I get it installed, I'll PM ya.

·
Registered
529 Posts
anyone in here from the watertown/waterbury area of CT??:hi:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts