BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Please what car/calibration? I disassembled well latest GS20 program and want to compare in order to enchance shifting in S/M mode.
X5 m54? X3 m57? Or some american big cars?
It is M57 150kw X3 E83

I am very unhappy from mod from vividracing nonstop fall down to limb mode
now i need only change lock-up speed for economy if transmission better shifting it is ok

Attach is in RAR

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
i made some TunerPro definition for GM A5S390R, cracked CRC for partial - so im able to write 0DA files with winkfp.

potentially we can write own reflasher: DS2 communication, SEED and read-write stuff - i have no time, but i can give all info for that for who is interested.
this flasher is highly wanted. anyone coders here?

now im decreased some timeouts, retuned SD mode shifts thresholds, switch ON gear indicator in DS mode a-la alpina - now it is more usable ahahah.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm sorry, i am new to this type of tuning, is this able to change the torque converter behavior on the GM transmission? Such as lockup speed, etc?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes, having available all those maps definitions for a GM, You can modify anything that original TCU firmware and calibration combination allows You to do. If there is a map in calibration area that defines a vehicle speed at which the TCC closes and opens for each gear, You can change it, if there is a map that defines how fast the TCC pressure is applied or released, You can change it. You can set whatever You want but You will never go past what the gearbox hardware allows.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts