E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Owner
3,732 Posts
That's not a Z8, that's an Alpina roadster. Those are 20" wheels and a steptronic tranny (not manual). The "Buy it Now" price of $17,500 would be about $100,000 too cheap as well. What a freakin idiot! If you're gonna scam someone, you gotta at least know the specs on the car. :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
:thumbdwn:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Must have been bogus. I saw a Z8 for 45k about a month ago and then got the story. Car is in Italy I can not register it there... I will ship to you for free you have 10 days to check the car out. 1 day later the ad is gone, but i still had the address he now said he pulled the ad because he had a buyer lined up. Good try. I almost thought I was going to be cool this summer. Carsdirect.com recently had a '02 M3 for 20k. A lot of this crap going around.I put my car on Autotrader and left it up for about 1 month after it sold. I almost wanted to lower the price to 500.00 it was 12500 just to get some people going crazy for it. :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.