E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for the type 135 ZHP wheels and stumble on to this site. It has some great hi-res pictures of the new 6 series, M3 CSL, and 5 series. Also check out the incredible gallery of OEM wheels with some part numbers too.

http://zoouz.free.fr/

·
Registered
412 Posts
Sweet pictures. The 6 series makes me drool every time, until I see the craptastic trunk. Maybe ACS will make a better trunk lid when it comes out. I am mixed about the interior too. The dash gauges look nice and minimalistic, but the shifter area looks like crap. Way to make it asymetric Bangle.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did anyone notice the carbon fiber trim cover on the rear bumper on the M3 CSL, OMG that looks awesome!

Anyone here can give me a link or maybe what tell me what this M3 CSL is all about...

BTW, is it me or does the new 6 series look alot like the Toyota Solara?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thanks for sharing this site with us. It's proof yet aagain that
clumsy designs are less apparent when painted darker colors-much as I like the new 645Ci the silver one's tail and that of the 5 Series look extra awkward, and the dashboards of both
are a step backward-all IMHO.

·
Registered
161 Posts
That 5 definitely looks like a Camry.

Other than that nasty trunk lid, the 6 is still pretty cool. I'd take it home...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts