3,767 Posts
What is this???

NEW 2002 M5 Coupe
Manual
Carbon Black/Imola red leather
M audio system
Our Price: $60,800
Stock Number: BM58372BD -> Order Now

NEW 2003 M5 Coupe (Delivery End of March 03)
Manual
Jet Black/Flannel Gray leather
Electric rear sunshade, Park distance, M audio system
Our Price: $66,200
Stock Number: BM5M99383 -> Order Now

NEW 2003 M5 Coupe (Delivery End of March 03)
Manual
Steel Blue/Sand leather
Park distance, M audio system
Our Price: $65,400
Stock Number: BM5M88393 -> Order Now

M5 Coupe? :dunno:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know but those prices are makin be very happy:yikes:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
any place u can buy an M5 coupe for that cheap it must be legit!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Damn...its scary to see all these scams all over the net:sad:

·
Registered
361 Posts
$23,000 for a 2002 330Ci auto leather?? Yeah right. My buddy got 1000 above european delivery invoice on the same basic car with sport package and moon roof and he paid $35,000. This doesn't pass the smell test.

Did you take a look at the Ferraris. 125K for a 2002 360 Modena. These things go for 190K and there's a 2 year waiting list.

·
Registered
271 Posts
This is their explanation for the low prices.

"Maniskor Auto World recognizes that USA car buyers are overcharged for their cars, so we have created savings on our entire range. Most of the vehicles that we have in stock are customer factory orders that have been cancelled, usually due to lack of funds, and are then offered to us wholesale at great savings. Additionally we purchase end of the year close outs direct From the factory as they are clearing out getting ready for the following years fleets."

·
Registered
361 Posts
gavin said:
This is their explanation for the low prices.

"Maniskor Auto World recognizes that USA car buyers are overcharged for their cars, so we have created savings on our entire range. Most of the vehicles that we have in stock are customer factory orders that have been cancelled, usually due to lack of funds, and are then offered to us wholesale at great savings. Additionally we purchase end of the year close outs direct From the factory as they are clearing out getting ready for the following years fleets."
Yeh, but 125K for a "U.S." speck 360 Modena where there's a 2 year waiting list for them??? Maybe it's true, but most of these cars are high demand cars. So what if someone has canceled their order. That just means the dealers/factory can make more money.

Hey, I guess someone here should try it out. With these prices, how can anyone lose. Keep us updated on the purchase if you go through with it.

·
Owner
4,061 Posts
Hey MarketWizard, how did u find this site? Also, does anyone know if they require you to wire transfer the desposit to a bank in Latvia? If so, then this is a scam.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I am in the process of odering a 2002 M3 and they are asking a 5K deposit to hold the order. I think I'll research a little further before cutting them a check.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.