BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this pic in an email.

DTM Kreuz 3-piece 5 spoke Forged wheel.
Made out of 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
Weighs approx. 25 lbs
Custom offsets to provide deepest lip possible.

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
looks good

in the picture looks like the ribs look gold is the wheel solid silver or his their a gold color on the wheel ????????
bobm3 ;) ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the wheel. I recently posted a New member question post on a rim of this exact style. while maybe not the same quality of rim, please tell how much these are. They remind me of an HRE or a Racing Dynamics, maybe not as light or same quality, but look very nice.Please check my post with any possible help. I am new t the BMW world and need guidance.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
KEV330I said:
I love the wheel. I recently posted a New member question post on a rim of this exact style. while maybe not the same quality of rim, please tell how much these are. They remind me of an HRE or a Racing Dynamics, maybe not as light or same quality, but look very nice.Please check my post with any possible help. I am new t the BMW world and need guidance.
The price of these rims are on the website www.dtmautohaus.com
The wheel's quality matches that of HRE's. They are both Forged and made out of 6061 T-6 aluminum. Depending on the car up to a 4" lip can be made. The rims in the picture are a high polish and not chrome. Also as mentioned before the color of the center can be changed to the customer's request. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts