BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every iteration of the 3 Series comes with new colors -- some exciting and some not so much. The next generation 2012 3 Series is no different and has a whole new set of colors in comparison to the E90 sedan. Take a peek at the color options you have for the F30 and start thinking about what color you would build your F30 out with.

What are you thinking? The always popular Alpine White? Maybe Melbourne Red? Maybe the M Sport exclusive Estoril Blue 2?

·
Registered
647 Posts
WOAH, Estoril Blue 2, I must see that on a car.

thats pretty

·
Registered
119 Posts
Yum, Estoril blue! Can't wait to see this on my future F30 ///M3!

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are all the colors listed in the European brochure....I find it hard to believe that they would add more colors for the US only. You never know though.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
pretty bland if you ask me...

2 blacks
2 browns
3 very light colora (AW, white metallic, and that silver is almost friggin white)
1 red
Few shades of blue

That mineral gray looks pretty nice, but does it have a hunter green tint to it? I miss Steel Gray so bad, such an amazing color. Nothing to replace Space Gray either... another fantastic color that was a perfect balance between silver being too light, and any other dark color being too dark....

Estoril is gorgeous

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
12,857 Posts
I can't believe they're not offering Titanium silver, that is such an iconic BMW color in my mind. As long as they have Alpine White I'm happy ;)

Tim

·
Mod Junkie
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If I had to pick right now I guess I might go with the Melbourne Red or something classic like Alpine White. I am just not sure how the hood line is going to make the the lighter colored cars look. I think the new hood line blends in better with the darker colored cars. Maybe it is just me though :dunno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts