BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:lmao: just thought i would share my car and my gal with errbody...u know get ya self some haterade. :thumbup:

Which would you choose? 19 year old Mercedes or the 4 year old Bimmer?

iono wus wrong with her arm in this one? but look at the ( . Y . )

hope u enjoyed that lil teaser....dammm :banghead:

·
Registered
11,159 Posts
i just made a post about this car yesterday in the off topic forum...
but this girl def is a nice addition
and why is there a fordpower.net sticker on the pillar in the first pic.... please tell me thats a photoshop?
thats not your car and girl...... right?

·
1.888.JLEVISW
14,704 Posts
Um... that car doesn't match the one in your sig. And I've seen it before. I think it belongs to another fanatic on here... If it <b>is</b> your car and your girl, I apologize for my doubting you. Deeply. Maybe it's out of jealousy.

If you want to make a beautiful car look ugly, stand it next to that girl. I didn't notice there was a car in the picture for a minute. That has to be one of the most beautiful, sexiest women I've ever seen.

Nice car, amazing woman. I hope she's as dope to be with as she is to look at. I think I have a new desktop ;)

By the way, if you're ever in the CA bay area, PM me. I'd like to personally shake your hand

JL

AOL Convo's:
TamaDr**r: that is the hottest girl ive ever seen
N1**: this is the hottest girl i have ever seen...period

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Damn dog, you've done well for yourself!:thumbup: Keep up the good work. Nice body kit:thumbup:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dam i was just kiddding she ain;t my gal, that aint my ride. but hey made u look!

·
Registered
423 Posts
yea thas Jpsmoothes car. one of the best bmws out there right now in the show scene. hes on the broads also. kinda crazy how someone would actually calm someone elses car theirs!! just my thought. congrats John on another feature.

John

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OH GOD! i said it wasn't my car already!!!! no need to get ure panties in a bunch fella. jus jealous of the guy...i mean he obviously has a fly a$$ ride and he has a nice car too.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Thanks guys for the compliments on the car. Mercedes is a Function Garage apparel model. Her website will be out shortly and at the next Import Showoff she will be there signing her poster at the Function Garage booth. The feature can be found at www.onlineshowoff.com.

-John

·
Registered
26 Posts
If anyone goes to this Import Showoff and gets me a signed poster I'll pay shipping. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts