1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Car's Debut...

From the showroom floor

... to my driveway (three months later)

Hope you guys/gals like it :thumbup:

Props:
God for His unending blessings on me and my family
Family (my bro...he's the car audio guy :D )
Friends
Fucy626 - Front lip
Benson - Suspension and SSK
S4play - Tires (rims will be on soon)

·
The De46vil's Army
20,175 Posts
It was a white M3 i saw that made me buy a white 325Ci, next for me is a white M3 haven't decided on Cab or Coupe yet, your M3 is purely beautiful!

·
Got Jesus?
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jacky.

I haven't taken anymore pics yet. My rims will be in tomorrow morning and will be put on saturday. I will have more pics then :)

I'm lowered with PSS9's.

·
Got Jesus?
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha...I will man.

I don't want to spoil it just yet. I'm not one to talk before I show :D It's nothing extravagant or special... so don't be expecting anything crazy like 20" HRE's or anything :)

Do you have any pics of your car?

·
Got Jesus?
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bimmerchop,

Thanks for the kind words :thumbup: and the suggestion. I personally wanted to keep it as clean as possible, which is why I didn't have the two screws on the side of the lip showing. The struts are cool and gives it a "aggressive race" look imo, which is not what I'm going for.

I'm just trying to be clean, classy and :pimpin: ..haha, j/k:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Awesome. Was the lip originally CF? Looks kinda like the MVR lip since its all painted.

·
Got Jesus?
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Eric, yeah it was CF but I always wanted to paint it even before I bought it. Nice car yourself :) What does the MVR lip that you are referring to look like?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I am painting my lip this weekend so please post more pictures if possible... i really like the look and im glad you posted pics, now i am more comfortable about painting it.... car looks sooo good. very nice man

·
Got Jesus?
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
///M Power00, not a problem bro. I knew you would come around to see this :) I tried to post some pics on your earlier thread but didn't figure out how to until today.

I will have more pics posted after this weekend. Good luck on your car! Be safe in NY (my hometown :) )

Oh btw, may I make a suggestion? I had the lip installed before the skirts and it looked kind of... funny. So I suggest that you look into getting some side skirts. Just my humble opinion

Thanks Kev :thumbup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
i really like your car

1 - 20 of 46 Posts