BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I've been developing software for BMWs for a while now and I'm finally making some fun applications available to you guys, the enthusiasts. In doing so I've made some FREE options available to everyone, covering a very wide range of BMW vehicles.

Check Prominent and Shadow DME Codes, code number is displayed. Still translating the descriptions from German to English for the newer vehicles, so full descriptions will be added in soon.
Clear DME Codes.
Clear All DME Adaptations.
Register A New Battery With IBS, as easy as choosing Register New Battery in the special menu.

No INPA/EDIABAS/DIS required, it's a standalone application. This works on Windows XP and newer or Mac OS X 10.5 and newer. All you need is a supported FTDI based USB K-Line or K+DCAN cable, depending on your model year, and you're good to go. Check out the tutorial video to see how to setup the software to use your cable. Enjoy!

Here's a link to the version that supports E90/1/2/3
www.bimmersoftware.com/BMWLogger-2

Edit:

If you have questions about the free features I'd be happy to respond here... If you have other questions please use email as this is not a commercial post.

·
Registered
342 Posts
That's excellent, thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts