BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

recently on some english site, I have seen info about BMW relaxing price on OEM rear clears to improve sales. Is this true, and if it is anybody adjusted price yet? :dunno:

·
The De46vil's Army
16,344 Posts
i e-mailed my cousin in england about the special, it came out to 190 pound sterling, which i think came out to 280 USD plus shipping.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rear clears

england special is even more "special" than US. Looks like we are stuck for now...

·
Registered
700 Posts
I know that everyone wants OEM on their cars. and I know OEM is supposed to be the best quality product out, but I have a set of non OEM rear clears on my car. I bought them off of ebay for $88 new. The company was Pro Street Lighting. they were shipped out same day and they fit perfectly. I had to make no adjustments to them and they havent leaked or fogged up once.

Look them up and see if they still have any, my guess is Yes. Save yourself a couple of bucks.

The lights I received were made by Inpro. Who is a OEM approved manufacturer in germany. They make the OEM lights for BMW...

Good Luck

John V

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BGReddy00

wow! are those OEM? is price $139.00 for both?

thanks.

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
I dont think they are OEM...but they could be...I had a 00 328i and bought my entire set of clears from them and they fit perfectly that price is for both....

·
Registered
345 Posts
YEH I bought mine oem and paid something crazy like $700 us
I sell aftermarket ones by inpro, carwear, apc, hiper, tyc they all fit pretty good no better than my 700 set.
$700 was for all of them...

·
'a certain moderator'
35,562 Posts
$700? sounds like a LOT

RennSport had a deal going for 245 for a whole 6 piece set, OEM, dont know if the deal is still going on...

-brendan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts