E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as the title said, i came accross a 96-98 civic ctr lip which was made of abs. i decided to test fit it on my car and all the lines seem to match; the only thing wrong was the length on the side were to long, so i cut them off with a saw and screwed it on. i thought i would let my fellow board members i found a cheaper alternative to make the front of a sedan look more aggressive. i would post pics but i dont know how. but i can email someone pics if they wouldnt mind posting it for me. :hi:

·
Registered
85 Posts
alright bro, i'll be waiting. could you also let us know what and how much you cut off the sides? oh and for clarification, this is for the flat bumper.. the one with 2 slots as fogs and a gap runnng the entire length of the bumper underneath right? Ive a 01 325i

imo, this cf lip is the best looking of all the prefacelift sedan ones. :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah...thats the bumper...i got the lip for free from a friend who diecided to switch to a carbon fiber mugen lip for his ek. i cut approximatly 3 inches off of each end. pics will be up by the end of the day...soory for the wait

calledigital said:
alright bro, i'll be waiting. could you also let us know what and how much you cut off the sides? oh and for clarification, this is for the flat bumper.. the one with 2 slots as fogs and a gap runnng the entire length of the bumper underneath right? Ive a 01 325i

imo, this cf lip is the best looking of all the prefacelift sedan ones. :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
E46S54DR said:
yeah...thats the bumper...i got the lip for free from a friend who diecided to switch to a carbon fiber mugen lip for his ek. i cut approximatly 3 inches off of each end. pics will be up by the end of the day...soory for the wait
too bad mugen doesn't make a carbon fiber lip. LOL

what you meant to say was mugen style.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
neo_328ci said:
too bad mugen doesn't make a carbon fiber lip. LOL

what you meant to say was mugen style.
yeah, thats what i meant. anyhoo, ive sent out the pics in an email to one of our members and hell post up pics asap. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts