BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do not do business with this guy. He might still come through in the end, but do you want to wait for weeks?

I sent him the money for a passport 8500 on 10-27-2003, after we agreed a deal. Not only did it take him ages to reply, he wanted to raise the price after we agreed on a deal and I already paid an agreed amount, and he is uncontactable for weeks at a time. He has provided no proof of shipping like a tracking number, or anything else, for that matter. I guess I was stupid to trust him, but let my mistake be your advantage.

It's now 11-17-2003 and I still haven't heard sh1t from this guy. He has not bothered to contact me at all, but he has since posted on the boards and is choosing to ignore me.

I don't think my passport is coming. Luckily it was only 200 bucks and not more. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MEMBER!!!

I can provide e-mails to prove this. PM me if you want me to post them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He just posted again, trying to sell a porsche boxter, after I posted in his old sale thread advising people not to buy off him. Caveat Emptor, please consider my previous experience with this guy!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my passport 8500 after much delay. I recant my negative feedback, but must still stress that he was not a good seller. Still, I received my goods, and that settles the issue at the end of the day.

·
Registered
28 Posts
well...your feedback sounds right..but hey you have to know this...you took a few weeks to accept to buy the radar from me and I did hold it for you...furthermore, i raised the price at the end because i figured out that you're in AUSTRALIA ! it's like the other part of the world...the shipping is totally different than I ship to someone in USA or anywhere else..so I have to raise the price due the the extra shipping cost. Secondly, it took another week, 10days or so for me to received part of your payment after you agreed to buy it. Anywheres, I believe i've tried my best to send the radar to you asap. Now you've received it, I hope you enjoy using it and I'm looking forward to receive the money from you..oh well i expect to take a few weeks to receive from you too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts