E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
that cheap?:dunno:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Uh... my post got deleted? What gives?? :mad: :mad:

B's edit - removed commercial info. Also Owlin, I'm assuming your other posts were entirely removed because of commercial aspects....

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I can get you one, but they are not cheap. I heard it was USD$300. Don't remember.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I've heard that carbonworks makes some quality pieces, that are true CF and not just overlays. They offer black and silver CF at very competitive prices too. I just recently inquired about a set of silver CF for my sedan....Anyway if anyone is interested here is their email.

[email protected]

Amir

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,906 Posts
Amir said:
I've heard that carbonworks makes some quality pieces, that are true CF and not just overlays. They offer black and silver CF at very competitive prices too. I just recently inquired about a set of silver CF for my sedan....Anyway if anyone is interested here is their email.

[email protected]

Amir
Amir, do they have pics of their products? (Especially the silver) Website?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Well, it seems like they are a fairly new company. I saw that someone posted about them a few weeks ago, and sent them an inquiry via email. They sent me alot of product information including pics of some of their samples....seems like good stuff...

So I guess as of right now, there is no website, but I'm sure they will have one up soon??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts