BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I like Techron
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you mean I'm a bigot? I made no reference to anything racist or even the color of your car. I just want to sell some new CF grilles

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Irrenarzt said:
What do you mean I'm a bigot? I made no reference to anything racist or even the color of your car. I just want to sell some new CF grilles

he was kidding

I sent you an email with instructions on where to send my cut j/k

good luck with your sale:)

·
I like Techron
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have tried to sell these on numerous auctions. I paid 500 new and never used them so I am trying to recover SOMETHING. These are quality pieces, just ask John From Jersey. If nobody wants them, then I guess I'll have some cool ornaments in the garage. Thanks for understanding...

·
I like Techron
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the props. I know I got bent over on the price but Alan had his way with alot of us when these first came out. I'd like to take a big ole Texas sized cucumber to his head...

·
Banned
34 Posts
at least i know the ones darwin sold me are real or at least i hope so but u still owe me like $1.25 for my change hahaha j/p
Wass Up Adam,
How's your car doing. Do I still owe you, $1.25? come on bro I deliver it to you in person. That alone worth $$$$:lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
mine are MST-Wiesmann and cost a lot more than $500...not carbonworks but ive seen the carbonworks ones and they come close to the quality....but arent the full grill/slats

1 - 19 of 19 Posts